Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Classifieds

: Steven Price
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2012 4:30 PM
To: ceoffice@canyonestates-ps.com
Subject: Kitchen Cabinets

Hello,

I'm a neighbor of CE's at Canyon Vista Estates on Twin Palms and LaVerne.  I'm looking for some of the original kitchen cabinet door and drawer fronts with the white background and grey wood grain design. Since both were built by Fey, I would like to reach out to CE residents if they may have any. I would be willing to pay for them.

I wasn't sure if you post classifieds on your HOA website or if there's somewhere in the clubhouse that might have a board.  Just would like to put this out there in case someone is planning a remodel or they have some stored in their garage.

Thanks so much for your time with this.

Brad Rivers
760-323-4085

No comments:

Post a Comment